Let's see what I did this weekend...
Oh before that, the English teachers SUCK. It really ISN'T about the pathetic one or two marks. It's the whole principal behind it. You've got no proof, and obviously, the ratio in answers show that you should seriously reconsider your marking scheme. It's sick because they KNOW we can't do anything about because who's gonna bring something like this up to the principles? Mrs Phang probably wouldn't care either.
Fuck, just you wait and see.
Alright, now that that's over, on Friday, I thought I'd booked the tennis court but the system screwed up, leaving Oliver and I to walk 5km in total to East Coast for just ONE scoop of Gelare LOL.
Mira's mom could've got tickets to the GALA PREMIERE of Harry Potter but she didn't!!!!! Because it's on a school night, sigh...
I finally met up with Charlie for lunch at Vivocity with An Ru and Jimmy yesterday. They're such nice people :D Then I got a hair cut and Clement came over to stay over for a Friends marathon. We've finished season one! Haha.
Been slacking the whole day. Between playing the piano and watching more Friends, it's suffice to say I still have LOADS to do for art.
You know, I'm so glad I can talk to Petrina about my "troubles" at school. :D Even though she's older and stuff, we're going through pretty much the same thing so thank God!
<3The prize was right there.
I just had to reach out,
but somehow, I couldn't.
7:16 PM